- The 3 most common health issues facing panelists or a member of their family are: Allergies (12.64%), Pain/joint/ muscle conditions (10.03%) and Eye, ear, nose, and throat conditions (7.25%).
- Many panelists indicated that they or a member of their household make use of prescription glasses (21.55%), reading glasses (18.57%), dentures (8.70%), inhalers (8.39%) and contact lenses (7.60%).
- For 82.71% of panelists their health problem(s) has never stopped them from working effectively.
- 66.13% would like to lose some weight.
- 25.85% exercise for 2-3 times per week.
- 32.98% revealed that when shopping for food, they generally avoid buying processed and refined foods.
- 29.59% revealed that they check the ingredients on the packs before purchasing it.
- 46.52% avoid foods with artificial additives/ high sugar content.
Thursday, November 26, 2015
Fact of the week results: Health Survey
A report by the World Health Organisation (WHO) indicated that processed meat can cause Cancer. This information created a sense of alarm and panic amongst the meat-eating population. We did our own health survey amongst members of MyPoint, the results of which shows that our members are a healthy and health conscious bunch. See results below: